Retaining your customers should be a strategic priority as a few often account for the majority of your sales.
If you don't retain them someone else will take them from you. As you may already know, keeping a customer is far easier than finding a new one.
I can help you define a customer retention strategy and action plan. We can then manage, review and control the process on an ongoing basis.
- Set Retention Goals
- Establish Time Frames
- Outline Retention Activities
- Analysis Against Competition
- Set Customer Service Expectations
- Sales Fulfillment Process
- Key Account Management Plan
If you are would like more information then please give me a call or book a callback.
Make your customers & key accounts more profitable and strengthen relationships.
- Understand Your Customer
- Close Sales
- Plan Together For The Future
- Customer Buy-In
- Strengthen Your Relationship
- Ward Off Competition
- Identify & Fix Any Issues
- Pay Bills On Time
- Develop New Lines
Scott provides great help in devising, implementing and carrying out Marketing plans campaigns. I have worked with him for 10 years with exceptional results. He is a trustworthy professional that I would happily recommend to any local ambitious business.
Why Is It Important?
With a wealth of experience from short term one-off projects to longer term campaigns.
- Maintain Existing Relationship
- Identify Business Opportunities
- Fulfil Their Needs
- Identify Problems
- Stop Clients Going Elsewhere
- Deal With Client Requests
- Ensure On Time Payments
- Prepare For Future Plans
- Persuade Customers For Business