Using as many marketing channels to distribute and sell your products can be effective as long as their fit in with your goals, brand and operational setup.
Channels can include Agents, Internet sites, Consultants, Brokers, Wholesalers, Distributors and Retailers. When setting up channels you will need to consider:
- Target channel type
- Pitching the channel
- Channel operational requirements
- Channel marketing materials
- Channel management and staffing resources
- On boarding plans
If you would like more information on how I can help then please give me a call or book a callback.
Scott provides great help in devising, implementing and carrying out Marketing plans campaigns. I have worked with him for 10 years with exceptional results. He is a trustworthy professional that I would happily recommend to any local ambitious business.
Why Choose Me?
With a wealth of experience from short term one-off projects to longer term campaigns.
- Hours To Suit
- Highly Skilled Staff
- Well Managed Operation
- Represent Your Brand To Highest Order
- Build Value To Your Sales Effort
- Open Lines Of Communication
- Regular Feedback & Reports
- Competitive Prices
- Good ROI